Saturday, February 23, 2013

On Earth As It is In Heaven...

So, there are times when we are overwhelmed in trying to deal with the same issues in our lives over and over. Maybe fear, maybe fear of men, maybe anger, maybe doubt... I had asked the Lord how to be completely free from issues that we have dealt with before. Is it only me that seems to repent over and over for the same heart issues? Yes, we have to continue to repent, recognize, admit. I wanted to know what Jesus had to say about His work in our hearts as I was sitting communing with Him...

He is always so patient when He responds. I felt the words start flowing: "THESE THINGS ARE INDEED HARD TO UNDERSTAND WHEN YOU ARE GOING BY HUMAN THOUGH PROCESS. HUMAN REASONING. NOTHING HEAVENLY MAKES SENSE IN THE PHYSICAL REALM. WE LIVE IN TWO DIFFERENT REALMS AND IT IS HARD TO UNDESTAND HOW THINGS ARE ESTABLISHED IN HEAVEN. SO, YOU MUST LEARN TO SEE THINGS FROM A HEAVENLY PERSPECTIVE. WITHOUT DOING SO, YOU WILL ALWAYS STRUGGLE TO UNDERSTAND MY WAYS. MY WILL BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN. THIS I TAUGHT MY DISCIPLES TO PRAY. PRAY THAT WAY, PRAY THAT YOUR WAYS BE LINED UP WITH HEAVEN'S WAYS. PRAY THAT MY WILL BE DONE IN YOUR LIFE AS IT IS ALREADY ESTABLISHED IN HEAVEN. YOU MUST RECEIVE WHAT I HAVE ESTABLISHED IN HEAVEN. YOU CAN'T ON YOUR OWN BECOME ALL I INTENDED FOR YOU TO BE. PRAY FOR YOU TO RECEIVE IT.

YOU ARE VERY DIFFERENT HERE IN MY SPIRITUAL REALM AS YOUR CARNAL NATURE IS EXPERIENCING ON EARTH. THE TWO DON'T LOOK THE SAME AT ALL. I HAVE THESE PURPOSES FOR YOU, BUT THEY ARE BLURRED BY HUMAN NATURE. YOU CAN'T GET OUT OF THAT STATE AS LONG AS YOU ARE LIVING IN YOUR EARTHLY BODY. BUT YOU CAN PRAY FOR EACH ASPECT TO BE MADE WHOLE MORE AND MORE, ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN. PRAY INTO IT. ASK ME, HUNGER AFTER MY WILL, AS IT IS IN HEAVEN. I WANT TO CHANGE YOU INTO WHAT I MADE YOU TO BE. IT IS RECORDED IN MY BOOKS. YOU CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE HOW GLORIOUS MY PURPOSES FOR YOU ARE. BUT YOU ARE CURRENTLY BOUND IN THE STATE OF THE SINFUL NATURE. YOU ARE RIGHT IN REPENTING AND RECOGNIZING YOU ARE SINFUL. WE CAN KEEP WORKING ON EACH ISSUE UNTIL YOU ARE MORE IN THE LIKENESS OF WHAT I CREATED YOU TO BE. TOO HARD FOR HUMAN MIND TO UNDERSTAND, BUT THIS BRINGS IT TO A SIMPLER UNDERSTANDING. GO WITH MY FLOW. I ASK YOU TO GO WITH MY FLOW".

Food for thought: Once the Lord also told me that my life story is written in His books, even things yet to come. What is your take on this? Do you believe our lives can grow deeper in becoming what God already intended and as it is already established in Heaven? Would you please share in the comment box some Scripture references that you were reminded of as you read what I sensed the Lord saying to me that day?



photo source... internet

No comments:

Post a Comment