Thursday, February 21, 2013

God's work in your life...

I was just sitting there and wanted to commune with the Lord. I didn't necessarily have any concerns to bring before Him, so I said to Him: "What would you like to say tonight? I don't have a topic, but I would love to hear you say something revelatory. I love your voice and it resounds for days when you say something impacting. What impacting thing can you say tonight"?

I felt He in turn responded: "I LOVE YOU. WHAT CAN IMPACT YOUR SOUL MORE THEN KNOWING THAT I ACCEPT YOU FULLY AND LOVE YOU UNCONDITIONALLY? WHAT CAN SATISFY YOU DEEPER? COME SOAK IN ME. TAKE IN, BREATHE IN MY LOVE AND LET ME SPREAD YOUR WINGS FOR YOU. AS I SPREAD THEM OPEN, I CLEAN THEM UP SO THEY CAN BE READY TO FLY AGAIN. COME LAY CONFIDENT IN MY ARMS KNOWING THAT WHEN I HOLD YOU, I AM CONTINUOUSLY DOING A WORK, WHILE YOU REST, EVEN WHEN YOU DON'T REALIZE IT. TRUST ME TO COMPLETE MY WORK. YOU WILL BE JOYFUL, NOT DISAPPOINTED. I CAN'T DISAPPOINT YOU. I AM HERE TO FULFILL ALL YOUR DREAMS IN MY PURPOSE. I LOVE YOU SO. STAY WITH ME, STAY HUNGRY FOR ME. I FILL YOU UP".

I continued: "It is surprising to know that I don't have to do anything to cooperate. But I can never make myself better or have the hope of being completely free from sin..."

He added: "STAY IN ME MY LOVE. WHO REQUIRES THESE THINGS OF YOU? WHO REQUIRES YOU TO COOPERATE? I REQUIRE NOTHING OF YOU. NOT EVEN TO BE GOOD. I AM GOOD, ONLY I AM GOOD. I DO MY WORK IN YOU, COMPLETELY. BE WILLING. STAY CONNECTED. BE OPEN TO ME. I DO THE WORK YOU CAN NOT DO IN YOURSELF. IT IS I WHO POLISH YOU CLEAN AND SHINY FOR MY PURPOSES. AND YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS THEN? YOU CAN'T TAKE CREDIT. YOU CANT SAY YOU DID THIS IN YOUR OWN STRENGTH. I DO IT ALL WITH MY OWN ARM. AS YOU STAY IN ME LIKE YOU ARE RIGHT NOW".

Food for thought: Have you ever tried really hard to be good only to find that you still fall short? Do you find it easy to journal what you sense the Lord saying to you? Do you have specific ways in which you feel God speaks to you? Some examples are through the Bible, through dreams, through visions, His audible voice... etc. Would you please share in the comment box and possibly add any Scripture references that you were reminded of as you read what I sensed the Lord saying to me that day?


Picture Source: My own Instagram post. @SorayaRosaria

No comments:

Post a Comment