Thursday, February 21, 2013

God's word to you..."Come to Me".

I had been feeling dry for a while as far as journaling is concerned. The Lord had told me that it would be a season of rest and silence where we were going to love each other without words. Months went by... I felt lonely for Him yet I knew He was there. But then one day suddenly His voice returned....

He whispered: "I see you. I can see you clearly. Come to Me. Don't be afraid. I am with you daily. Look into My eyes like you used to. Don't be afraid. Come to Me like you did before. I won't hide from you. Come to Me, don't be afraid. I am here, come to Me. I am not hiding. Come to Me. I am here for you. I am beckoning, come to Me. I am here for you. I won't hide. Come see Me. Come spend time with Me. This is Me, the One you already know. The One you already are familiar with. This is not new, this is not unfamiliar. You know Me. Come to Me. This is our place, our hiding place. You know how to find Me. Will you come now? Do I matter to you that much? I seek for you. Seek for Me like I seek for you. I am here in the same manner as before. In the same fashion as before. I am not late, I do not hide. I am here. Come after Me. Come pursue Me like you care. Like I mean everything to you. Come to Me.

I don't take from you, I don't steal from you. Come to Me and surrender to Me. I am here for you. I don't rob you, come to Me. I don't take away from you. Trust Me, I don't strip you. I don't rob or steal from you. The enemy has come to steal, kill and destroy. But I have come that you may have life, life abundantly. Stay with Me. I don't harm you. Trust Me. I am the Restorer of all things, yes, the restorer of life. I am here".

Food for thought: Have you ever experienced a dry or silent season even while you kept walking faithfully before the face of God? How did you get through that season? Can you discribe how you felt during that time? Do you find it surprising that God would "hide" Himself for a season? What do you think could be a reason why He would do that? Would you please share in the comment box and possibly add any Scripture references that you were reminded of as you read what I sensed the Lord saying to me that day?



                                Picture Source: My own Instagram post. @SorayaRosaria



No comments:

Post a Comment